The VP of product management for a large tech company was interested in helping his growing remote team communicate more effectively, and work more efficiently with less stress. Strategic Insights was asked to help support the Product Management team collaborate better together and with its partner teams in an environment that requires quick adaption and flexibility to change.
We used experiential learning sharing a a basic framework and working on applying it to one of the team real challenges. The program included:
- An initial session with the whole team and a basic introduction to the Foursight Thinking model and mindset, and each participant took the Foursight instrument and got their personal profile as well as the team and subteams unique profile.
- A follow-up session to apply the Foursight Thinking model to help teams collaborate better on projects requiring creative thinking and innovation.
- A better appreciation and leverage of individual and team preferences and skills to improve collaboration
- An understanding of where and why individual and teams may get stuck or frustrated trying to achieve goals together
- The ability to be more comfortable with change and ambiguity